Force One Fitness COVID-19 Policies
I take my own health and the health of those around me very seriously. As such, I have implemented several policies to reduce the potential spread of Covid-19 in the gym space.
- I wear a KN95 mask during all training sessions. Clients are not required to wear a mask due to potential breathing complications during strenuous exercise but you can wear a mask if you feel comfortable doing so.
- I stand at least 6 feet away from clients whenever possible. When not possible, I hold my breath while in close proximity.
- The gym is well ventilated and I run a high quality air purifier during all training sessions.
- All clients must use the provided hand sanitizer upon entering the gym.
- I ask that if you:
- have any Covid-19 symptoms, or
- have had contact with anyone that is infected or symptomatic, or
- have traveled by airplane
DO NOT come into the gym for at least 10 days after any of these events have occured. This is the quarantine period currently recommended by the CDC. More info can be found here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/quarantine.html.